A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Saturday, April 7, 2012

#132: Lululemon Manifesto

The mall that my sister and I shopped at yesterday had a Lululemon store, which sells athletic wear. They have very nice running clothes and I was excited to get a new track jacket. However, I am equally excited to now own a Lululemon bag with the company "manifesto" printed on it. I saw these reusable bags behind the counter before I found the jacket, read a few of the statements, and said aloud, "I want that bag!" My sister scanned it over herself and said, "That is a very 'you' bag."

The manifesto is a number of positive statements about health and well-being, and I personally believe in most of them (although some are oddly worded- such as 'children are the orgasm of life'. Awkward.)
Some of my favorite are:
-Your outlook in life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
-That which matters the most should never give way to that which matters the least.
-Sweat once a day to regenerate your skin.

I straight-up-love reusable bags. But this one is especially appreciated, as every time I use it I will internalize these inspirational truths.


Lululemon Manifesto

No comments:

Post a Comment