A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Thursday, December 29, 2011

#36: Jillian Michaels

One of the gifts I asked and received for Christmas was Jillian Michael's workout DVD, "30 Day Shred". While I am not actually looking to lose any weight, exercising regularly is really important to me, for stress management, mental and physical health. Running is my primary, preferred way to workout, but lately I've been wimping out with the cold temperatures and unmotivated to get on my treadmill. In the coming weeks I want to get back in a running routine (which likely means registering for a spring half-marathon), but until I am back in a groove, I am thankful I have Jillian's routine to do. As I've written about before, "The Biggest Loser" is one of my favorite tv shows, and one of the reasons is because I really admire the trainers, Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper. They are inspiring and effective, and I'm thankful for their mass-market success, which allows them to train me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment