A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Monday, May 14, 2012

#166: Willie Geist

I woke up earlier than usual this morning, so I aptly watched "Way Too Early", hosted by Willie Geist before I was motivated to actually get out of bed. Willie Geist is simultaneously so intelligent and so entertaining, and I really enjoy regularly catching the end of "Way Too Early" and then the first hour of "Morning Joe" because of him . I'm not proud to say that I have a tendency to be irritable in the early morning hours, and there are definitely a number of personalities that I "can't take" until I am fully awake (now, at 8:30 p.m. being fully awake, that feels like an awful thing to say. But in 10 hours I will stand behind that statement with full conviction). Much of the morning circuit television presence is made up of those personalities, but thankfully there's Willie Geist. He's sarcastic and observant, quick witted and ironic, and helps ease me out of my morning irritability into my rest-of-the-day pleasantness.

No comments:

Post a Comment