A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Monday, August 6, 2012

#219: Give-a-Ways

An author I really admire, Gretchen Rubin, and a muse of my Thankfulness Project, is coming out with a new book in a month. In advance of the release she is giving a way one copy of the new book each day for the next month. I entered to win one...and in doing so realized how much I love give-a-ways! Obviously it's generous of individuals or companies to run them, but I also like the sheer excitement of the possibility of winning something! I don't consider myself particularly lucky, but I do remember, vividly, when I won a VHS copy of "Home Alone" from a grocery store when I was a kid. It was such a cool feeling, and oe that I anticipate replicating with every give-a-way I have the opportunity to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment