A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Saturday, September 15, 2012

#253: Kegan's Work Ethic

I am married to the most hardworking person I have ever known. While I know he is motivated by his personally drive and love of his career, I also know he works as hard as he does for me and the family we will have someday. This conscientiousness is "big picture", but it's also evident on a day-to-day basis. Kegan's committed to coming home for dinner, even if it means he has to pull late hours afterwards. When he has to work on the weekend, as he unexpectedly had to today, he will get up insanely early (which he also does during the week) so that he can get as many hours in as he can before I wake up, so that we can still have time together. He sacrifices sleep and personal time for work, but also so that he can have as much possible time with me...and it's hard not to feel deeply loved and appreciative when your husband does that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment