A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Friday, November 16, 2012

#308: Bryan

I recently wrote about how thankful I am for each of my four sisters-in-law. I also have an amazing brother-in-law, Bryan, who is married to Kegan's sister, Desiree.

Bryan is a dedicated, hard working, caring father and husband, and with Desiree is raising two wonderful boys. He extends his caring nature to the rest of our family, always willing to help whenever it is needed and opening his home to us for great meals that he cooks. An accountant he also always helps everyone in our family take care of their taxes...sacrificing his personal time to do us this huge favor graciously year after year is paramount of his generous and helpful nature. I love being a part of the Brown family for so many reasons, and Bryan is one of the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment