A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Thursday, December 15, 2011

#22: Princeton University Campus

On yet another wonderful evening (in December! loving these warm temperatures!) I spent some time in Princeton, and took a walk around campus. I am not one to be necessarily impressed by architecture, but it is impossible to not appreciate the buildings of Princeton University. I think it's one of the most beautiful areas of New Jersey, and I'm thankful that it's a place I can visit whenever I want to. After a somewhat hectic day, a walk in cool, fresh air, admiring the serene, Gothic halls and dormitories was calming, and exactly what I needed.

The company was lovely, too. My dear friend Tara, who has been a confidante and ally since the 4th grade, met me there. While she herself will be subject of a post one day (I've written that a lot this week, haven't I?) today I am thankful we had time to catch up in such a beautiful setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment