A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

#27: Crock Pot Dinners

Kegan and I have had our crock pot for years, but we just recently started using it. We're both paranoid, so it took a little while until we felt like we could have it on and not burn down the house while we're out. But I am so glad we overcame that irrational fear, because it's amazing technology. I absolutely love the convenience of cooking a meal without actually having to cook. Added bonus? I'm so motivated by the countdown clock! Tonight's meal I put on as soon as I came home from work...and the three hours it was cooking were my three hours to accomplish my errands, and the countdown clock kept me moving. A weird side effect of crock pot cooking, but I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment