A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Friday, January 20, 2012

#58: Happy Hour

Happy Hour is something to be thankful for, whether it's with my coworkers or other friends. I love everything about happy hour: it's nice to decompress at the end of the work week, transitions me well into the weekend, and I usually eat nachos. Plus, I love the power of connotation. Even just attending "Happy" Hour puts me in a better mood.

I am also thankful for today's happy hour, specifically, with my friend Erinn. Honestly, she might be my favorite person to have happy hour with, besides just being one of my favorite people in general.  We talked reading, writing, running, and libraries-- solid conversation that I know I can't have with just anyone.

Plus, we ate nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment