A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Saturday, January 28, 2012

#65: Early Bedtime

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because I fell asleep before I was able! As often happens on Fridays I passed out on my couch around 9 p.m. With this early bedtime I clocked 12 hours of sleep. It's one of my favorite aspects of Fridays; I don't fight to stay up to salvage some free time like the other weeknights, since I know the weekend days lie ahead. This, combined with the exhaustion of the workweek, usually results in an early bedtime. A few weeks ago I reflected on my appreciation of late nights, but the flip side of that is appreciating the nights when you're asleep earlier than most people your age have even started their Friday nights. Sometimes that's the best kind of night to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment