A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Monday, January 30, 2012

#68: Runner's World

In my mailbox today was the newest issue of Runner's World. This might be an odd declaration for a 27 year old, but Runner's World is my first magazine subscription. Kegan ordered it for me two years ago for Christmas. Before then I never fully estimated the amount of joy in getting a fresh, new magazine in the mail every month. It's always a boost to my running motivation, and as stated in an earlier post, I appreciate fun mail. A magazine subscription is a little pleasure, but I definitely recommend it. The cost is super reasonable, especially if you're someone who impulsively buys a magazine three times a year...since that's more or less equivalent to the yearly subscription fee. And it's something to be thankful for, hand delivered to your home, every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment