A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

#209: Trivia Nights

I love going out to play trivia. Anything based around a game, appetizers and a beer is a good night in my books. I also have so much fun testing my knowledge of random facts (which I've come to accept is subpar) and subsequently gaining knowledge of random facts.

While I'm thankful for trivia nights in general, I'm thankful for the one I participated in tonight with Kegan's cousins. It was really wonderful to spend time with them, especially Jim and Diane who live in New Hampshire and are down for vacation. Plus I contributed two correct answers, which I'm pretty proud of. Who knew I knew the Flintstones' address...but somewhere in the recesses of my mind, that's taking up space.

No comments:

Post a Comment