A personal initiative to live more appreciatively

Thursday, August 23, 2012

#240: Nurses

I've written already about being thankful for my doctor; today I am thankful for the nurses who work at my doctor's office. They are such wonderful women, who always put me at ease, answer all my questions, and can even have me laughing while they're drawing blood. I've also utilized, through my health insurance, a nurse care phone line, and have always been reassured and given good advice from the nurses I've spoken to when I've called. I cannot imagine how challenging the nursing profession it is, and I imagine that they are not thanked enough for the amazing work that they do...so the next time I go to my doctor's, I am going to make sure to let my nurses know how appreciated they are, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment